今天是 | 网上办公 | 院内导航
更多>>通知公告
更多>>热点关注
您所在的位置: 首页  → 英语园地  → 实用英语
酒店英语
时间:2016-06-04      作者:     来源:      浏览次数:4396

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少? 

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

 

 

 

What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?

Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。 

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 

Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。 

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 

I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。 

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 

I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 

I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。 

Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户? 

I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。 

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。 

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗? 

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。 

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗? 

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。 

Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗? 

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗? 

How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
 
Useful Phrases

current deposit, current account 活期存款
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 联名存款帐户
to open an account 开户头

 

银行英语口语-存款 

How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少? 

How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?


How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?


How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?


I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。


Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?


I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。


I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。


I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。


I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。


I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。


Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?


I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。


I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。


Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?


Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?


What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?


Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。


Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。


We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。


Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。


The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。


Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。


Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
 


Useful Words and Phrases

account number 帐目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar's note 庄票,银票

 

 

银行英语口语-取款、结余 

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。


I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。


I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。


I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。


May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?


Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?


Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。


I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。


Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。


Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。


Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。


Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。


Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。


The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。


The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 


Useful Words and Phrases


to close an account, to clear an account 结清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款单
the number slip 号码牌
a withdrawal form 取款单
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员


 

银行英语口语-兑换货币 

Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。


How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?


What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?


What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?


What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?


In what denominations?
要什么面值的?


Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。


Will seven tens be all right?
710元的可以吗?


Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?


I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。


How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?


Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?


Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?


Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。


Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我75镑纸币,41镑纸币,410先令纸币,剩下的要零票。


Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。


I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。


Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?


Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?


I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。


I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。


I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。


Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我520元和10张一元的。


I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。


I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。


In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。


Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?

 
Useful Words and Phrases


currency, money 货币
money changing 兑换货币
an exchange form 兑换单
bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币
nickel piece 镍币
plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币


 

银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息 

What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?


Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?


Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。


Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%


It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。


The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。


The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。


The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%


It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
 


Useful Words and Phrases


interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

 

银行英语口语-外汇率 


Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。


What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?


What's the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?


Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。


It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.
今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。


The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。

Useful Phrases

buying rate 买进价格
selling rate 卖出价格
 
And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
换成日本币是多少?


How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圆可兑换多少钱?


I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks.
我想知道德国马克的兑换率。


What rate are you giving?
你们提供的兑换率是多少?


What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?


Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。


Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。


If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.
请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。


Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。


It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
100美圆可兑470元。


The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。


The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。


These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
这些美圆可换1000元。
 


Useful Phrases


exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表
foreign exchange 外汇
exchange rate 外汇率
conversion rate 折合率
foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额
foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情
to check the rate for sb. 查牌价

 

 

 

A:Hello,what can I do for you?

B:I’d like to withdraw 10000 RMB ,here is the withdrawal slip.

A:Ok,please enter your code number.

B:Ok.

A:Sorry,the code number is wrong.

B:Oh,I’m sorry. Let me see,maybe I can give you another number.

A:It’s correct now.By the way, how do you want your money?

B:Please give me 5000 RMB in one-hunder nots and 3000 RM B in fifty nots and the other in small nots.

A:No problem.Here you are.

B:Thank you.

 

 

 

   Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
    顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?
    Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
    职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?
    Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
    顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
    Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
    职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
    Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
    顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?
    Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
    职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?
    Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
    顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
    Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
    职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
    Customer: Many thanks.
    顾客:非常感谢。
    Dialogue Tow
    对话(2
    Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
    顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?
    Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
    职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?
    Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
    顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
    Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
    职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
    Customer: Thank you very much.
    顾客:非常感谢。
    Clerk: Not at all, miss.
    职员:不客气,小姐。
    Dialogue Three
    对话(3
    Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
    顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
    Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
    职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
    Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
    顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
    Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
    职员:不一定的,先生。
    Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
    顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
    Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
    职员:没有太大的区别,先生。
    Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
    顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
    Clerk: Definitely.
    职员:足够了。 

 

 

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.
    顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。
    Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money ?
    职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?
    Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.
    顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。
    Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?
    职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?
    Customer: All right ,if that account will make.
    顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。
    Dialogue Two
    对话(2
    Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
    顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?
    Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.
    职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。
    Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.
    顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。
    Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
    职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?
    Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
    顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。
    Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
    职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?
    Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
    顾客:好的,谢谢。
    Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
    职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?
    Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
    顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。
    Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
    职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。
    Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
    顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。
    Clerk: Not at all.
    职员:不用谢。

 

 

What kind of account did you have in your mind? 
你想开哪种帐户
Do you like to open a current account? 
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗
A deposit or current account? 
定期还是活期
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 
请告诉我你想存何种户头
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。 
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。 
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 
最低起存款额是5元。 
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。 
Even one yuan is all right. 
甚至一元也可以起存。 
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。 
I should like to open a current account. 
我想开一个活期存款帐户。 
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。 
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。 
I have a checking account here. 
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。 
I think I'd like a deposit account. 
我想要开个定期存款帐户。 
Can I open a current account here? 
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户? 
I want to open a deposit account with you. 
我要开个储蓄帐户。 
I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。 
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account? 
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗? 
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。 
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 
100元作最低存款额够吗? 
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account. 
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。 
Could you tell me how to operate this account? 
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗? 
Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗? 
How much does each account cost? 
每个帐户要花多少钱?   
Useful Phrases 
current deposit, current account 活期存款 
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款 
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 
joint account 联名存款帐户 
to open an account 开户头 

ICP备案编号:鄂ICP备05003301号
地址:湖北省荆州市郢都路27号 邮编:434020
版权所有 长江大学文理学院宣传与理论教育中心
电话:0716-8068173 8068629
Copyright © Yangtze University College of Arts and Sciences
All Rights Reserved